Monday, May 10, 2010

sunscreens

So I must say sunscreen is insanely important to keeping healthy skin healthy.


This I must say is my favorite sunscreen for athletics. It goes on quick and doesn't require much effort to use. I think it's a great buy. The main thing I don't like about it is that a lot of it is wasted in the air just because the wind blows it away as you're using it, but that's what you get from using a spray sunscreen.












I will tell you right now that I absolutely love this stuff. I love how the bottle is bright yellow so it's easy to find in my giant pile of lotions and sunscreens and other many creams. I absolutely love how creamy and smooth it goes on and how unlike most sunscreens it doesn't make your skin feel oily and sticky. It's quite creamy and light and I love how whenever I use this product I almost never burn. It has this thing called SolarSmart in it, I'm still not quite sure what it is or how it works but this sunscreen is a definite plus.

(LOVE that picture of it)
















This is an absolutely great sunscreen. I love the scent of all Banana Boat sunscreen, but then again that's just me. I like how this is creamy and is oil-free, just like my Clinique sunscreen. It's very good for swimming, I used every single day during my swim season and I plan to use again throughout the summer. Absolutely love.








As you might notice all the sunscreen I've shown has been SPF 30 and there is a really good reason for that. I know I'm Asian and it's weird for Asians to burn, but since I'm half white, my skin burns so easily on my face. I always have to use sunscreen on my face if I'm going to be outside for a long time or else I burn. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment